SCRUB MASK 40ml/100ml - ORGANIC CERTIFIED - Z&MA
The Z&MA organic certified Scrub Mask is a 2-in-1 skincare that provides the benefits of a mask and the gentle exfoliation of a scrub to purify the skin and brighten the complexion. Concentrated in natural organic active ingredients, it detoxifies and brings softness to your skin. This purifying skincare is an essential weekly step for your well-being and that of your skin! This product is Cosmos Organic certified.
HOW TO USE:
- Once or twice a week, on cleansed and dried skin, apply the Scrub Mask evenly on your face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave on for 10 minutes.
- Moisten and gently massage your face with small circular movements.
- Rinse with lukewarm water. After cleansing, there is always a gentle moisturising of the skin!
- Do not hesitate to apply the organic certified Day Cream or the organic certified Night Oil on your skin.
Please note: External use only. This product is formulated and tested for use by pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Plant-based charcoal with detoxifying and purifying properties. It restores radiance and illuminates the complexion,
- A powerful trio of clays (white, yellow and green), rich in minerals and oligo-elements. They purify the skin and absorb impurities and excess of sebum,
- Amber powder for its gentle exfoliating power,
- Aloe vera extract* for its softening properties,
- Jojoba oil* for its nourishing and soothing virtues,
- Vitamin E of natural origin with antioxydant benefits,
- Lavender*, tea tree* and rosemary* essential oils for their purifying properties.
*Ingredients produced by organic farming.
*ingredients produced by organic farming.
Cosmos Organic certified product.
99% of the total ingredients are of natural origin.
41% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.
For every order placed on our website, we offer you a free Z&MA sample of your choice.
Free 48-hour delivery for orders over €60
In metropolitan France, delivery is guaranteed within 48 hours and is free for orders over 60€ (Colissimo and relay point).
We also deliver to French overseas departments and territories and internationally. The delivery time varies between 2 and 9 days (for more information, see the Delivery page).
Click & Collect
Are you from the Paris region or just passing through? You can pick up your order free of charge at our offices located at 12 rue des Marronniers in Paris 16 from Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 6pm (excluding public holidays).
You wish to exchange a product? It's possible! We accept exchanges within a maximum of 15 days after the date of your order. You will receive a credit note on our website with no time limit and can be used in several times. It is of course essential that the product(s) you wish to exchange have not been opened (safety lid always present) or used.
For more details on delivery, payment and exchanges, please consult the pages: Delivery ou FAQ
Once finished, throw it away in your yellow garbage can. They are made of polyfoil: in addition to its flexibility, the tube contains a thin inner layer of aluminum that does not come into contact with the product but protects it from air, water and external chemical elements. The energy recovered from the incineration process is used to power public heating systems or buildings.
The ink used for the silk-screening of our containers does not contain any solvent.