CLEANSING GEL 100ml - ORGANIC CERTIFIED - Z&MA
Cleanse your skin every day with Z&MA's organic certified Cleansing Gel while providing softness and comfort. Enriched with purifying essential oils, it eliminates impurities. Its 100% natural citrus fragrance tones and awakens your senses in the morning. Composed of organic aloe vera, its formula avoids the feeling of tightness.
Our bestseller is also available in a 40ml travel size, very practical to carry in its small escapades!
This product is Cosmébio certfified.
HOW TO USE:
- Morning and evening, after moistening your face and neck, put a small amount of Cleansing Gel on your fingertips and apply it on your face in small circular motions,
- Rinse thoroughly with clear water,
- Dab your face delicately with a clean towel to dry your skin,
- Moisturize your skin with the organic certified Day Cream, the organic certified Active Cream (if you have acne-prone skin) or the organic certified Night Oil (only in your evening routine),
- The Cleansing Gel is to be used daily, alone or as a double cleansing ritual (after applying the organic certified Cleansing Oil in the evening or before applying the organic certified Cleansing Water).
Please note: External use only. This product is formulated and tested for use by pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Geranium*, grapefruit* and litsea cubeba essential oils* to purify and tighten the skin's pores,
- Lemon essential oil* to purify and give radiance to the complexion,
- Wild pansy*, mallow* and burdock* extracts for their soothing and softening properties,
- Aloe vera* to bring softness and suppleness to the skin.
*ingredients from organic origin.
*ingredients from organic origin.
Cosmébio certified product.
99% of the ingredients are of natural origin.
11% of the ingredients are from organic farming.
For every order placed on our website, we offer you a free Z&MA sample of your choice.
Free 48-hour delivery for orders over €60
In metropolitan France, delivery is assured in 48 hours and is free for orders over 60€ (Colissimo and relay point).
We also deliver in the DOM TOM and internationally. The delivery time varies between 2 and 9 days (for more information, consult the Delivery page).
Click & Collect
Are you from the Paris area or just passing through? You can pick up your order for free in our offices located at 12 rue des Marronniers in Paris 16 from Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 6 pm (except on public holidays).
You wish to exchange a product ? It's possible ! We accept exchanges within 15 days max after the date of your order. You will benefit from a credit note on our site without time limit and usable in several times. It is of course essential that the product(s) you wish to exchange have not been opened (safety seal always present) or opened.
For more details on delivery, payment and exchanges, please consult the pages: Delivery or FAQ
Once finished, throw it all away in your yellow garbage can. They are made of polyfoil: in addition to its flexibility, the tube contains a thin inner layer of aluminum that does not come into contact with the product but protects it from air, water and external chemical elements. The energy recovered from the incineration process is used to power public heating systems or buildings.
The ink used for the silk-screening of our containers does not contain any solvent.